My Shared Items

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Brand New MacBook Pro. Not so new!


I got my MacBook Pro on 13th June '08. But since I do most of my computing on my MacBook pro(MBP), I felt I should dedicate this post to it, and guess what, this post is being written from my MBP. 

I ordered my MBP from NewEgg. Actually, I wired the cash to my friend in states asking him to buy it for me. I had been planning to get the laptop for a long time, but didn't see the right time coming along until then. My friend was coming from the US for summer vacation, so he agreed to bring the laptop for me. Oh yes, I saved on shipping, it was free!

Here's some of the pictures when I took when I opened up my MacBook Pro:




Specifications of my MacBook Pro:
Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.40Ghz
15.4" WXGA
2GB DDR2 RAM
200GB HDD - 5400rpm
DVD(+-)R/RW
NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT
Mac OS X v10.5

No comments: