My Shared Items

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Forza Motorsport 2


Things did not exactly go as I said in the last post, that I will buy the game that day but I did the next day. Now about the game, well what can I say; It was Editor's pick on Gamespot and that speaks for itself. I didn't want to waste any time to create a career so I jumped in in the Arcade mode which allows you to play exhibition matches. Everything is just better than any other car racing game I have ever tried. My Forza Motorsport 2 game was a Special Collector's edition which had a Bonus Disc containing all the updates of the game after its initial release.

Tip: I found out that games should not be bought from major stores like Alghanim or Eureka but should be bought from Rihab complex itself. I was offered this game for KD 25 in Alghanim Electronics and I got the same game in KD 18 in Rihab!

No comments: