My Shared Items

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

All New XBOX 360 Pro

So Thursday 4th Dec was the last working day at university and I couldn't wait for my XBOX 360 to come to me. I had a friend who told me he would help me get a good deal but since he was busy, I took up the challenge and headed out to Rihab complex in Hawalli, also known as the gaming center. After scouting around for a good 2 hours, I got a good deal at a shop, so I went ahead and bought the XBOX 360 Pro console, the one with new chips and a 60 gig HDD, a voltage converter, 1 extra controller, and the game i always wanted to play, PES 2009.



I plan on getting 2 more games today, I am thinking Gears of War 2, and Forza Motorsport 2. I saw the reviews on Gamespot and both were Editors picks. Since they are top on gamespot, I believe I won't be dissapointed.

No comments: